We're excited to offer online sales through Facebook Live!
On this page you will find a list of rules that everyone must follow. If you've been to my estate sales, you know I have rules of conduct that must be followed to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time and we're able to conduct business without interruption. These rules not only make this entire thing possible but also make it fun and exciting for everyone who participates. If you have a question that isn't answered here, please check our FAQ Page or Contact Us and we'll answer your question.
Online Sales Rules
Online Sale Rules
1) You must have your privacy settings set so everyone can view your comment. If it is not you are immediately disqualified from all sales.
2) You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
3) An offer is made by putting a comment in the comment section of the video with the item number, your email address, and the word SOLD. (Known as The Comment)
4) The first person to make The Comment for each item is the winner (known as The Winner) of that item. This is the first person whose “sold” comment we see first on our end. We are not responsible for delays or lagging due to internet connections or Facebook connections that result in comments showing differently on your feed. This is uncommon but can happen from time to time. Ebenezer Sales is not responsible for the order that comments appear on your screen and winners of each item will be determined by the order of comments on our screens only.
5) The Winner will be announced during the livestream.
6) The Winner is obligated to purchase the item an must have a working email address. If the email address doesn't work, you cannot be sent an invoice. No invoice means no payment, which means the item will be put up for sale again. If you haven't received an invoice through email, it is your responsibility to reach out to us. We understand that sometimes things/typos happen. If you haven't received your invoice and the sale has been over for a couple hours, please reach out to us.
7) The Comment cannot be removed once it’s been made. If you can't pay for the item, please don't leave the comment.
8) Payment and pickup of the item is to be received within 24 hours of sale ending. An invoice will be sent to your email address. If you can't pay for it don't leave the comment. No payment reminders will be sent.
9) Payment must be made electronically. No money orders, cash, or personal checks.
10) If you win and don't pay for the item, it will be resold and you will not be eligible to participate in future online sales. Please contact Debi Upshaw as soon as possible if there’s an issue with payment.
11) If you win and don’t pick up the item within the time period stated on the invoice, it will be resold.
12) If you win the item, pay for the item, and don’t pick it up within the time period state on the invoice, it will be resold. If you have an issue with picking your item within the within the time period state on the invoice, please contact Debi Upshaw. Contact information is listed on the Ebenezer Sales Facebook page and website.
13) Discrepancies will be handled privately. Do not call out other participants in the comments, or make any accusations publicly. My main goal is to have a fun, friendly, atmosphere.
14) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
15) All items are sold "as-is." There are no returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
16) In accordance with state law, tax will be charged on all sales.
17) Absolutely no cursing, racial slurs, arguing, or intimidation of any kind will be tolerated. If we see anything we consider to be inappropriate, the sale will be stopped, you will be blocked, your comments removed, and then the sale will resume.